NYU Stern EEX Consulting Program
The Program provides consulting projects to start-ups in areas such as business plan review, strategic analysis, financial analysis, marketing and project management. We have a wide range of industry experience, working with companies in the finance, retail/fashion, media, technology and communication industries.
Benefit to clients:
A committed team of Stern MBA students tackling an important business issue.
Typically, projects lasting 8-10 weeks (does not have to be one single project; companies may be multiple projects that take place over the course of Stern's spring semester)
We want clients and students to gain as much from the experience as possible. Projects must :
- Provide a valuable learning experience for the team
- Have a clear, fixed scope and deliverable.
- Be achievable within the time frame agreed.
- Interested companies should email the contacts below with any questions regarding the application process or project feasibility. To submit an application for a project for Spring 2013, please download the application here and submit it by email to email@example.com. Applications are due by Wednesday January 23rd at 11:59pm.
- Once the application is received, we will review the application, and some applicants will be invited to interview during the week of January 28th.
- If successful, we will interview team member candidates and assemble an appropriate team for the specific needs of the project.
- The client and consulting team will coordinate the details of the project including a predetermined timeframe, scope, and set of deliverables.
Terms & Conditions: We ask clients to donate what they deem to be an appropriate amount of money to EEX at the project’s conclusion. All donations will be solely used from the betterment of the club and its members.
Contact: Please contact the consulting program directors Ken Herrera (firstname.lastname@example.org), Niraj Shah (email@example.com) and Michael Tong (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or application submissions.