How to Join
Go to the Join Clubs section of the Stern CampusGroups website and select MCA. The cost is $35 for lifetime membership; you can pay using PayPal or credit cards.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Benefits of Joining MCA
MCA help you prepare by providing the following services:
- Guidance and support in recruiting preparation through collaboration with the Office of Career Development (OCD) and the Career Center for Working Professionals (CCWP).
- Opportunites to network with Stern alumni in consulting through our events.
- Casing Workshops and Mock Interviews:
- Fall Casing Boot Camp to prepare MBA1s for summer internship interviews.
- Summer Casing Boot Camp to prepare Langone students and MBA2s for fall interviews. The program is designed to supplement the Langone Professional Development Program.
- Casing Workshops with Shira Ronen (Stern alumna and former McKinsey consultant) and David Ohrvall.
- MCA Casebook and other casing materials (including casebooks from other MBA consulting clubs: Wharton, Kellogg, Ross, Columbia).
Please note: You must be a current NYU Stern Graduate Student in good standing in order to join the club. Membership dues are non-refundable.