Fourth Annual Strategy Forum
Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
The Strategy and Operations Club and the Management Consulting Association are pleased to host the Fourth Annual Strategy Forum on February 27th at 4:30PM. This year’s conference “Big Data | Big Results”, will feature a keynote address from Gary Loveman, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President of Caesars Entertainment Corporation, who used data analytics to revolutionize the gaming industry. Further, the panel will include representatives from McKinsey, BCG, Accenture, and Dstillery, also speaking to their experiences with big data, how they see big data transforming the business landscape, and their advice for the next generation of business leaders.
- Marla Capozzi, Leader, McKinsey & Company's Strategy and Global Innovation Practice
- Claudia Perlich, Dstillery
- Prasanna Tambe, Professor of Information, Operations and Management Sciences at NYU Stern
- Marshall Lux, Senior Partner and Managing Director of BCG's Private Equity & Financial Services practice
- Paul Barrett, Senior Manager, Accenture Interactive’s Data Visualization practice
The schedule for the evening:
- 4:30pm - 5:00pm: Registration (outside room 1-100)
- 5:00pm - 5:15pm: Welcome remarks
- 5:15pm - 6:15pm: Keynote: Gary Loveman, Chairman, CEO, and President of Caesars Entertainment
- 6:15pm-6:30pm: Break
- 6:30pm-7:30pm: Panel discussion moderated by NYU Stern Professor Anat Lechner
- 7:30pm-9:00pm: Networking reception in the Cantor Boardroom (11-75)