Join EMSA for a trek to NHL's headquarters for an introduction to the National Hockey League. We'll hear from some of their executives (including Stern alums!) about their various roles, as well as possible summer internship opportunities.
EMSA No Show Policy:
- These are EMSA’s equivalent of on-campus Corporate Presentations and should be treated as such.
- If you need to cancel, please do so 48 hours ahead of time.
- Treks often have waiting lists, and companies require us to send a list of attendees ahead of time for security reasons. Making changes to the guest list within the 48-hour window preceding the trek project displays a lack of organization and commitment that reflects negatively upon Stern and EMSA.
- Barring emergencies, cancelling with less than 48 hours notice will result in being automatically placed on a waitlist for all NYC treks for one semester.
- EMSA will send out trek reminders at least 72 hours before the trek to ensure that attendees have ample time to cancel their reservations if needed.
- No-Shows without any communication will automatically be barred from all treks for one semester - including the LA Trek.
- Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled trek start time. Latecomers will not be admitted.
- You must stay for the entire duration of the trek.
NHL HQ - 1185 6th Avenue
1185 6th Avenue, New York, NY 10036, United States
Contact the organizers