2017 Latin American Business Conference
Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
RVSP on CampusGroups and purchase tickets at www.nyclabaconference.com/register/
For over ten years, the Latin American Business Associations (LABA) at NYU Stern and Columbia Business School have positioned their Latin American Business Conference as one of the most anticipated forums to discuss the pressing issues, challenges, and achievements of the region.
For its 2017 edition, LABA organizations join forces with the Young Professionals of the Americas (YPA)—an initiative of the Americas Society/Council of the Americas—to organize the 2017 Latin American Business Conference on Friday, February 24. The event will bring together current and rising leaders from Latin America for a full-day conference. Experts and rising game changers in public policy, tech, and social entrepreneurship will speak in a series of panels about the current reality of social change and business in the region. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with these leaders, dive into regional and global trends, and be part of an ongoing dialogue.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Manuel Jose Balbontin, Founding Partner and Senior Investment Strategist, Compass Group LLC
- Bernardo Bonjean, Founder/CEO, Avante
- Dubie Cunningham, VP, Enterprise Innovation, Digital Banking, Scotiabank
- Jose Fernandez, Partner, Gibson Dunn; Former Assistant Secretary of State for Economic, Energy and Business Affairs under President Obama
- Sebastian Gomez, Co-CEO, Reservamos
- Renato Grandmont, Chief Investment Officer for Latin America, UBS
- Jose Renato Hopf, Founder/CEO, GetNet; Founder/CEO, 4all Tecnologia
- Alonso Martinez, Senior Lecturer, Columbia Business School
- Gerardo Mato, Chairman of Global Banking in the Americas, HSBC
- Jose Eduardo Mendes, Founder/CEO, Hotel Urbano
- Flavio Pripas, Managing Director, Cubo
- Linda Rottenberg, Founder/CEO, Endeavor
- Heberto Taracena, Founder/Managing Partner, Capital Invent
- Ryan Toohey, Senior Managing Director, Strategic Communications and Head of Crisis and Issues Specialty Management, FTI Consulting
- Marcos Troyjo, Co-Director, BRICLab, Columbia University
- Susan Segal, President/CEO, Americas Society/Council of the Americas
Contact the organizer