Fri, 12 Oct 2018, 5:00 PM –
Sun, 14 Oct 2018, 6:00 PMAdd to Calendar
Woodloch Pines, PA
Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
Ticket price includes:
-Bus transportation to/from Woodloch Pines. Bus departure from Stern is 6:15pm sharp on Friday.
-Lodging: You will have your own bed, or own rollaway/sofabed. Rooms may be shared.
-Meals: Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Sunday breakfast and lunch
-Some snacks and beer throughout
-All activities: welcome party and bonfire, team activities for new and continuing students to get to know each other, and costume party
-Note: zipline, rifle range, and paintball are available during free time, for an additional fee onsite.
For Langone Students Only. 1 ticket per person.
THE FINE PRINT:
Unfortunately, we have no easy way to lock the Fall 2018 tickets to only Fall 2018 students, so please triple check that if you are a continuing student, you select a "continuing student" option. We also don't appear to have the ability to change ticket types once the tickets are bought and paid for. We can only transfer them between CG users.
1. If you buy the wrong ticket type, the only way you can get the right type is to buy another ticket and sell the first one to another student later on, or hope someone wants to trade when the ticket exchange goes up. You must contact the event organizers to complete this trade/exchange.
2. If you buy a new student ticket and you are not a Fall 2018 student, you need to buy a continuing student ticket too if you intend to go to retreat. The Fall 2018 ticket will then be sold/transferred to an actual first year. There is no other way to correct this once a ticket is paid for. You must contact the event organizers to open up the event so that you can buy this second ticket.
3. Any non-Fall 2018 students who have Fall 2018 tickets will be required to sell them via the exchange if we sell out. There are no exceptions, and students who do not sell incorrectly purchased tickets will not be permitted on the trip. The purpose of the trip is to meet fellow Langone students and enjoy a weekend of fun and camaraderie, and it is important that we include as many new students as possible in this event.
4. Anyone who obtains a ticket that they did not purchase themselves via CG will need to sign the event waiver that was included in the event registration. We can do this offline if need be, but nobody will be allowed to attend the retreat without a signed waiver form.
5. Finally: nobody will be permitted to drive to or from Woodloch. Please do not purchase a ticket if you cannot commit to the entire weekend.
Thank you for your understanding and please let us know if you have any questions!
Dress Casual (jeans ok)
Contact the organizers