General Electric Rotational Program Information Session/Breakfast - MVC Only
Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
What: The MVC has arranged for a private information session (breakfast provided) with General Electric. This is a great opportunity to meet recruiters from GE and hear about employment opportunities like the Junior Officer Leadership Program. Note: This rotational program is open to NCOs as well.
Where: KMC 5-50
When: Tuesday, 10/17 8-9am
Why: Get a job.
- Attire is business formal.
- Again: FREE BREAKFAST.
- Rotational program description: "The Junior Officer Leadership Program (JOLP) is a unique opportunity to work in three different functions, in eight-month rotations with one of the following businesses: Aviation, Baker Hughes- a GE Company, Global Operations, Healthcare, Power/Renewables, and Transportation. Qualified, exceptional candidates are selected to start their civilian careers in this two-year, cross-functional, rotational training program, which includes both on-the-job and formal classroom training."
- Read more about the program here.
- Don't forget to RSVP so we can track headcount and request the appropriate amount of food.
- Some of our members have personal connections with people who are in/have completed the program and have heard stellar reviews.
44 West 4th Street, New York, NY 10012, United States
Contact the organizers