Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
Cost: $150 per person
Ticket Cost includes - Transportation, Lodging, and Food.
*Note: Due to space constraints at the house, the RSVP list is capped at 20.
Purpose: This event will be focused on fostering a sense of community within OutClass members. The retreat will serve as an off-campus introduction between the classes and will offer an opportunity for MBA2s & Langone to share insight about life at stern and general recruiting.
Dates/Times – Friday (9/14) @ 4PM to Sunday (9/16) Back at Stern By 6PM
Departure/Return Location: NYU Stern
We will be renting vehicles to drive OutClass members to the Poconos and back.
Things to Know:
• Items included – Food, Transportation & Lodging (Alcohol not included)
• BYOB – We will stop at a liquor store on the way
• General Items – One of the cars will stop by a supermarket. If you need any items for yourself, please plan accordingly
• Things to bring – Sunblock, Bathing Suits, Board Games, Hiking Gear (Optional), Outfit for the Talent-show/Lipsync-Battle
• Amenities at the house – Grill, Pool, Hot Tub, Play Room, Family Rooms
• Amenities at the community park – Swimming Beach, Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts, Playing Fields, Pool, Playground
• Friday, 9/14
o 4:00PM Depart NYU Stern
o 6:00PM Arrive at the Poconos
o 8:00PM Dinner, Game Night, and Community Building
• Saturday, 9/15
o 9:00AM Hiking in the area (Optional)
o 10:30AM Breakfast and Overview of OutClass Events for the Fall
o 12:00PM Lunch in East Stroudsbourg and free time (self-guided)
o 2:00PM Real-Talk: Recruiting insights from MBA2s/Langone.
o 3:00PM Free Time – Activities available: Hiking, Tennis, Basketball, Beach, Tubing, Pool
o 6:30PM Group/Family dinner at the house
o 8:00PM TalentShow/LipSync Battle
Sign up and Show off!!! (if we get enough talent, otherwise, just good old-fashioned revelry)
• Sunday, 9/16
o 10:00AM Breakfast Open Discussion – Supporting and thriving in the broader NYC LGBTQ Community
LGBTQ Business Organizations in NYC
Other – General Issues in the community. Please feel free to bring articles to discuss during this meeting.
o 11:30AM – Until Departure Free Time
o 2:00PM – 4:00PM Depart for NYU Stern (Times may differ as we have multiple vehicles going.)
East Stroudsburg, PA (The Poconos)
8221 Woodchuck Ct., East Stroudsburg, PA 18301, United States