|Option||Sales Start||Sales End||Availability||Price|
This event is open to specific members only. You need to Sign In
· Avenues into PE/VC (including alternative paths): What employers are looking for, and why it’s possible to come from a non-investment banking background
· Resume Workshop: Taking an in-depth look at how to improve resumes and leverage existing experience to position yourself into new roles
· Crafting Your Story & Perfecting Your Pitch: Interactive, relevant examples covering how to position your background so that you stand out from your peers in a way that makes you unique but not off spec
So this event can be tailored specifically to its audience participants, please submit by 9/14/18 the following information to Hannah Shore @ Hannah.email@example.com
1) Your resume
2) Your response to “Tell me about yourself” (approximately 60 second pitch)
3) Your response to “Why do you want to do PE/VC?” (approximately 60 second pitch)
Volunteers will be selected to receive live feedback during the workshop. Submissions will be considered on a first-come basis.
Sandy Li began her career as an investment banker for Morgan Stanley where she worked in London, Hong Kong, and Houston across Financial Institutions Capital Markets, General Industrials Corporate Finance, and Energy Mergers and Acquisitions. In 2005 she was recruited to join the New York based Financial Services Practice for CTPartners, a leading global executive search firm, where she focused on placing senior executives in private equity, hedge funds, banking, asset and risk management. In 2008 she relocated to Los Angeles to build and lead the West Coast Financial Services Practice and partnered with clients such as JPMorgan, Charles Schwab, Capital Group, TPG and Oaktree Capital Management. In 2014, she launched her own independent executive recruiting and coaching practice. Over her career she has personally interviewed and coached over 40,000 executives.
Sandy Li graduated summa cum laude from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. She served as an Executive in Residence at UCLA Anderson School of Management from 2015 to 2018.
44 West 4th Street, New York, NY 10012, United States
Contact the organizers